New Makeup Remover
A natural choice over the heavy chemical make-up removers that are out on the market today, Rhonda Allison’s Make-Up Remover effectively uses botanical extracts to combat free radicals – a great pro-youth solution for the most sensitive skins, including contact wearers. Rich in anti-inflammatory and nourishing properties, it gently, yet efficiently removes all make-up without depleting or irritating eyes or skin. Packed with age-reducing, tissue-plumping actives, your face will be left refreshed and soothed.
All Skin Types
Pour a small amount of solution onto a gauze pad or cotton pad and carefully cleanse the eye area. Rinse eyes with tepid water and blot dry. Apply a drop of Eye & Lip Repair Serum to the eye tissue and leave on overnight.
- HYDROXYPROPYL METHYLCELLULOSE – Contains a high ability to absorb water and is often substituted for human eye tear-film
- CAMELLIA OLEIFERA (GREEN TEA) LEAF EXTRACT – With one of the most formidable antioxidants discovered to date; provides anti-inflammatory benefits, inhibits collagenase and is loaded with other valuable nutrients such as vitamins E and C, carotenoids, minerals and oil
- CHAMOMILLA RECUTITA (MATRICARIA) FLOWER EXTRACT – Commonly used to relieve inflammatory skin conditions and calm sensitive skin; rich in B vitamins, provides antibacterial support and can be used to soothe, moisturize and inhibit the growth of bacteria
- VACCINIUM MYRTILLUS (BILBERRY) FRUIT EXTRACT – Rich in anthocyanosides, chemicals that naturally support good circulation in the small capillaries around the eyes to reduce bruises and dark circles; provides antioxidant and anti-inflammatory benefits, contains high levels of fatty acids, and contributes regenerating and nourishing properties
- SODUIM HYALURONATE (L) – Plumps, lubricates, prevents trans-epidermal water loss (TWL) and moisturizes the skin
- BETA-GLUCAN (D) – A powerful immune stimulator, supporting macrophages in the immune system, protects and moisturizes, promotes healing through cell turnover, stimulates collagen synthesis and provides antioxidant support