Rhonda Allison’s ChronoPeptide A offers 24 hour pro-youth benefits, promoting brighter-looking skin, collagen synthesis for firmer, moretoned skin and exfoliating rejuvenation. Using a new anti-aging chronopeptide, ChronoPeptide A mimics sun exposure activation, triggering the circadian genes to optimize physiological activities.
This potent retinal serum also uses retinaldehyde, a stable, less irritating precursor to retinoic acid, tobring about potent regenerating and anti-inflammatory benefits, making it great for all skin types – including acne and sensitive skin. No prescription is needed with ChronoPeptide A which gives more opportunity for your clients to achieve beautiful anti-aging results without having to see a physician, and without frustrating downtime.
In addition, ChronoPeptide A:
- Provides antioxidant, antiviral, antifungal, and antibacterial support
- Protects and strengthens dry, irritated skin while adding softness and soothing emolience
- Revitalizes stressed cells, contributing to cutaneous homeostasis
- Activates both epidermal and dermal cells for improved cell renewal
- Increases production of hyaluronic acid for integral improvement inthe skin’s surface
Aqua (Water), Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Glycerin, Niacinamide, Alcohol, Cyclodextrin, Gluconolactone,Retinal (Retinaldehyde), Rubus Chamaemorus (Cloud Berry) Seed Oil, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle)Flower Extract, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Saccharomyces Cerevisiae Extract, Garcinia Mangostana(Mangosteen) Fruit Extract, Withania Somnifera (Indian Ginseng) Root Extract, Glutamylamidoethyl Imidazole,Glucosamine HCl, Urea, Algae Extract, Vanillin, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Cinnamomum Camphora(Camphor) Bark Oil, Santalum Austrocaledonicum (Sandalwood) Wood Oil, Pentylene Glycol, Polyglyceryl-4 Caprate, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Benzoate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sodium Hydroxide